Social Merseyside, Lancashire and Cumbria supports clients across a range of sectors including the public, education and built environment sectors. It also works across placemaking PR and communications supporting the regeneration of towns and cities across the UK.
- Strategy and counsel – Communications (strategy) – integrated communications and services that build and amplify your brand, identifying and engaging key audiences across multiple channels
- PR and media management – helping raise your profile by telling your story through press releases, thought leadership positioning, case studies, newsjacking
- Reputation and crisis management – helping you whenever you need strategic counsel
- Stakeholder and community engagement – meaningful consultations
- Social media – activity to maximise your digital footprint and impact
- Branding – we can help strengthen your brand credibility, tone and visibility including through website design and creation